Ford’s Plumbing is Los Angeles’ most trustworthy plumbing service. We specialize in providing prompt, quality service at a price to satisfy our customers. We perform all aspects of residential plumbing, air conditioning, heating, drains, and electrical repairs. Our goal is to ensure homeowners in Culver City have their plumbing needs met.
We are always on the lookout for professional, talented, and highly skilled technicians to join our team.
We are Hiring:
Plumbing Service and Repair Specialists. Must be within the Greater Los Angeles Area, with 2+ years of (verifiable) experience in full-service residential plumbing.
What do we offer?
- Solid leadership, pleasant environment, and high-caliber team members
- Well-maintained equipment and vehicles (can take home)
- Training (classroom for technical skills and on-the-job sales)
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Fully-equipped parts warehouse, customer service reps, and dispatchers
- Weekly laundry; uniforms provided
- Few after-hours requirements
- Dedicated crews to provide heavy lifting as needed
- Up-to-date headquarters in convenient location
- Drug-free work environment
- Family-oriented company, good camaraderie
- Our guarantee NEVER to over-work you (we turn about 2,000 service calls per month)
Benefits and Pay:
- $1,000 hiring bonus
- Industry-average compensation ($75,000 per year)—top producers can increase earnings
- Medical insurance
- Vacation pay
- 401k plan
- Hourly rate plus commissions
- Online payroll history
- Automatic payroll deposit
What do we ask from you?
- We need self-starters who can work well on their own, but who can be part of a team and take instruction from supervisors. Performance will be evaluated.
- Knowledge of business etiquette, and strong sales skills are always highly prized and compensated.
- A desire and capacity to learn about the ever-evolving and changing plumbing industry.
- The ability to meet and exceed minimums (goals for sales performance).
- Strong written and spoken English language skills. Strong reading skills as well. 2nd Language very useful.
- The ability to operate and maintain vehicles, equipment, and hand tools according to safe, best practices and efficient work.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes, and the ability to apply them in a practical manner to each job.
- A valid driver’s license; good driving record.
- No criminal background or DUIs.
- The ability to work with co-workers, supervisors, suppliers, and inspectors.
- Correct work that meets all local plumbing codes.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for highly skilled technicians like you to help us provide Los Angeles residents with the best possible service. Contact us today and get started with Ford’s Plumbing.